Super Sentai!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Sentai!

The rangers of the world unite to fight the evil and even each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Spoiler:

Uchiha, Raijin tood high above the forest. A raised platform, one of many, in the diverse biome gave him a birds-eye-view. The young man folded his arms and glared deep into the canopy, his three tomoe focused on the trees. "He should be coming soon, I could feel his chakra drawing near." Raijin's face was as serious as it could be. The Uchiha was obviously here to battle. His Gumbai, Kusarigama, and Katana proved it. As the gentle breezes passed through his long hair swayed back and forth.

Last edited by Gokai Silver on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 am

yahiko rushed through the forest sensing high levels of chakra in front of him."its him......has it been that long" he ran from branch to.branch until he saw a clearing " he there my old friend.....izuno
Back to top Go down
https://supersentaiworld.board-directory.net
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 am

Raijin gazed down upon the Senju, giving him a cold stare. Years had separated him from his once called "friend". The Uchiha stood silent for a moment, his arms still folded. "Yahiko, you've managed to increase your power. I can sense it in your chakra and your chakra shines with a radiating power under my eyes." Raijin's sharingan were well and he had grown stronger from their past encounter during the young years. Now he was on a whole new level. He wondered if Yahiko also grew amazingly powerful as well. "Tell me Yahiko, have you surpassed Hashirama Senju?"
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:13 am

Yahiko stared at his once old friend and he increased his chakra " raijin the years have not been good to you" he smirked and laughed to try and smooth the mood but he could see the determination of battle in his eye's " why are you even here raijin what purpose do you have here"
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 am

Raijin felt as if he were the strongest of the two; ensuring dominance was in mind. The serious faced Uchiha closed his eyes after hearing the words of the Senju below. "Silence.....You know nothing of what has transpired during the past years. I can tell you that I've grown stronger than all of those we once knew. Perhaps I am the strongest in this world....With my new power." A sinister glare had been thrown at Yahiko. Raijin had definitely changed. "I am here to defeat the only compitition I have!!!" Unfolding his arms the Uchiha quickly went through hand seals, slamming his hand on the platform's base. Circular seals were formed and then a large cloud of smoke bursted out, covering the entire raised landmass and the sky. As it cleared a large creature with nine swaying tails awaited the Senju. Raijin was seated atop it's head, still looking at who he considered to be the weak.
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 am

"raijin you dare bring that beast into this!" Yahiko ran towards the bijuu with great speeed and power " my clan has dealt withthis monster before and I will not allow it to happen again!l" long boards of giant tree vines and logs wrapped around the beasts legs and tails as fast.as they could " mukuton ! Great giant tree restraints jutsu!" As the trees and vines pin the bijuu down he formed a series of different hand signs and wooden toten poles rose fromthe ground around the creature and he faced his palm of his hand toward the creature witha gem in his hand "great sealing technique first hokage surpression!" The bijuus body and chakra began being sucked into the gem
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:14 am

"What!?!?" Raijin had underestimated his old friend; his Mokuton techniques were far better than before! Large branches sprung out from the surrounding forest, binding the large beast as it let out it's roars. And to continue with the defense Yahiko used a legendary sealing technique to begin drawing the beast into a small gem implanted in the Senju's palm. "What an impressive technique Yahiko! But you will not stop me from destroying your village and defeating you!" The Uchiha suddenly vanished from atop of the Kyuubi's head and appeared beside the Senju, sending a kick to his side. Such an attack would stop him from completely sealing the beast, who was smaller than when summoned and weak looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!   Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Fate: Uchiha and Senju Engage In Combat!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sentai! :: OFF-Topic RPG :: Battles!-
Jump to: